Budvar | windows & doors more lasting than others
Having almost 30 years of experience we decided to produce our own window profiles to ensure the highest quality from the very beginning.
We own one of the most modern and the most automated window factories on the European market. We produce PVC and aluminum windows and doors with care for the natural environment. Our values are ecology, commitment, honesty, and professionalism.
- Shaping and implementing the company’s sales&marketing strategy and goals provided by the headquarters
- Recruitment, development, and management of the subordinate sales team
- Building a sales network and attract new customers
- Optimization of processes and increasing the company’s financial efficiency
- Close cooperation with the company’s headquarters in Poland (Sales, finance, HR, logistics, marketing)
- Higher education, management or sales are welcome
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in sales
- Leadership skills and experience in team management
- Excellent knowledge of the Swiss and Austrian market and culture
- Fluent English and German
- Independence in action, persistence in pursuing goals, diligence, accuracy, excellent organization.
- Motivation to work, willingness to act.
- Driving license. B category
- An interesting and challenging job in an international environment
- Work in a dynamically developing company with an established position
- Attractive salary (Base + Bonus dependent on results)
- Necessary work tools (Car, Computer, Telephone)
- The real impact on the project
- A board that appreciates activities and creativity
Please note that we reserve the right to contact selected candidates.
Please send your CV only in English email@example.com
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby consent to process by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”